The American Homebrewers Association (See: Why you should be a member of the AHA! | AHA Membership Deals) has announced the results of their annual poll of Zymurgy Magazine readers to determine the Best Beers in America.
Related: Save on AHA Membership!
Top 10 Beers [Along with some clone options]…
1. Bell’s Two Hearted Ale* – Two Hearted Homebrew Clone
2. Russian River Pliny the Elder* – Pliny Homebrew Clone – direct from the brewer collaboration, See: Brewing Pliny
3. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale* – Sierra Nevada Pale Ale SNPA Homebrew Clone
4. The Alchemist Heady Topper* – Heady Topper Homebrew Clone – Finding The Conan Strain
5. Bell’s Hopslam* – Hopslam Homebrew Clone
6. Three Floyds Zombie Dust* – Zombie Dust Homebrew Clone
T7. Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale * – Tank 7 Homebrew Clone
T7. Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout – KBS Homebrew Clone
9. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA* – Fresh Squeezed Homebrew Clone
10. North Coast Old Rasputin* – Old Rasputin Homebrew Clone
All breweries marked with an asterisk (*) are small and independent craft brewers. The independent craft brewer seal is a helpful tool for you to easily identify and support #IndependentBeer. Learn more about small and independent craft breweries
Check out the complete list Zymurgy’s Best Beers in America Results
More Homebrew Finds!
Past Best Beers in America Results
Clone Your Favorite Commercial Beer!
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!