Winters PEM Series Steel Dual Scale Economical All Purpose Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 0-30 psi/kpa, 2″ Dial Display, +/-3-2-3% Accuracy, 1/4″ NPT Bottom MountMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is enclosed in a steel case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)
- Display accuracy is + or – 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- Lower mount or center back male connection with either 1/8″ or 1/4″ NPT rate
I use a similar sort of gauge gauge (different specs, manufacturer and model) in my Spunding Valve Build. A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and more. See: [Build a Spunding Valve].
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “spunding” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Winters PEM Series Steel Dual Scale Economical All Purpose Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 0-30 psi/kpa, 2″ Dial Display, +/-3-2-3% Accuracy, 1/4″ NPT Bottom Mount – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.