Inline Check Valve via William’s BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This inline check valve features ¼” Duotight compatible barbs, and releases at 10 PSI. Useful in draft systems that operate at dispensing pressures of 10 PSI or higher. For gas or water lines. Overall length 4¼”
To use this with the Duotight system and 8mm EvaBarrier tubing, you will need two Z84 Duotight reducers (see the above picture).
- It is possible for beer to flow backwards through CO2 lines. This check valve helps keep your beer out of those lines and helps to prevent dirty gas lines and QDs and a possible mess.
- This can be used 1/4″ tubing OR with DuoTight Fittings. If you’re using the smaller 8mm EVABarrier tubing you’ll need reducers, explained on the product page.
- DuoTights are awesome. Check out my extensive hands on review… Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
William’s Brewing Clearance Sale!
- William’s Brewing has launched a huge Fall Clearance Sale. William’s Brewing Fall Clearance Sale!
- No coupon code is necessary. Supplies may be limited.
- This is included in the mix and on sale for just $2.50.
- Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the contiguous US depending on your order size for most items.
- Get a Freebie: Place an order with a subtotal of $50.00 or more and enter web coupon code beardana at checkout and you’ll get a free beardana. No need to add the beardana to your cart. Just put together an order of $50 or more and apply coupon code beardana at checkout and it will be automatically added to your cart.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Our Top Draft Resources