Used Pin lock Keg Lid Pin Lock Keg Lids via Keg ConnectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This lid may have scratches and dings in the top we have replaced the feet and added a new o-ring. this will fit all standard kegs Ball lock or pin lock!
Since You’re a Pin Lock Keg Owner:
- Pin Lock Post O-Rings in bulk! Related: Ball Lock Keg O-Rings vs Pin Lock Keg O-Rings – are they the same?
- Have you ever lost or damaged the o-ring that’s inside your keg QDs? Me too. Grab some food-grade spares to have on hand – Internal QD Replacement O-Rings – Food Safe Silicone – More Info: Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
- These are selling for just $11.95
- HBF Reader Coupon! As of this posting, coupon code HBF5OFF takes an additional 5% off nearly everything. This stacks making these $11.35.
- Flat Rate Shipping: Keg Connection’s Flat Rate Shipping Promotion. Your entire order ships for one flat rate, no matter how much you order, to addresses in the contiguous US.
Or, Upgrade to a Ball Lock Style Lid…
In most cases, Pin lock and ball lock cornelius style keg lids are interchangeable from a size perspective. That means you can, generally speaking, put a pepsi/ball lock style (manual prv) lid on a coke/pin lock style (no manual prv) keg. In my book, that’s a solid upgrade. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
Our Top Draft Resources Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:kcpllid
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:kcpllid