How many yeast cells are in an Omega Yeast Pack?
- Through Omega’s proprietary process, they generate the optimal number of yeast cells, which vary from strain to strain, to yield the best and most consistent performance for each.
- As a result of genetic differences, Omega Yeast Labs has observed strain to strain variation in cell counts even under identical growth conditions. Certain strains may contain up to 500 billion cells per pack while other strains may contain slightly less than 150 billion cells per pack.
- Most importantly, all packs contain the optimal number of viable yeast cells to ferment 5 gallons of wort up to 1.060 OG at the time of packaging.
- In stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Learn More! Check out the Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- Save ANOTHER 10%! Adventures in Homebrewing is taking 10% off most orders of $55 or more as part of a limited time sale.
- Use coupon code FALL to get the deal. <- this deal ends today
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
Omega Yeast Sale – remember promo code FALL
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability tag:aihperoff
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds