Tip for Cleaner Installs! The pictured Kegland Gas Ball Lock QD with Check Valve is similar in function to the QD I use in my kegerator – more details in my review. Using this will allow you to skip inline check valves and help you get a really clean install.
Why it matters!
- DuoTight Fittings are awesome: Easy to use push to connect fittings compatible with EVABarrier lined tubing. Clamp-less installation and reconfiguration.
- Lots of options + a Spunding Valve: The lineup includes a number of options including a very economical Spunding Valve option.
- DuoTights are awesome! Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Freebie with Qualifying Purchase: Place an order with a subtotal of $50.00 or more and enter web coupon code beardana at checkout and you’ll get a free beardana. No need to add the beardana to your cart. Just put together an order of $50 or more and apply coupon code beardana at checkout and it will be automatically added to your cart.
FREE William’s beardana – remember promo code beardana with your $50 order
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability tag:wmsbuyageta
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale