Inkbirdplus Heat Mat 20W, MET Standard
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Reliable & Upgraded Heating】INK-HM20W professional heat mat is quipped with upgraded heating film, provides gentle and warm heats for the plant germination, maintains the temperature of the root area between 86℉-104℉ when the ambient temperature is around 68℉. The upgraded heating film is solid and stable, it will never scorch your plants.
- 【Stable & Flexible】The strong heating film and the flexible construction offers more uniform heating and the radiate far-infrared light wave making the heat source softer and evenly, perfect for seed starting and home gardening. The mat is soft and can be stored as a roll, no crease will be left when unfolding it. It will be great to use in conjunction with INKBIRD thermostats.
- 【Safe & Durable】The MET certificated seeding mat adopts the high temperature resistant thickening material, reinforced power cord, and latest heating film, can withstand damp greenhouse environments and safe to use both indoor and outdoor. INKBIRD will provide 1 year warranty and lifetime consultation service, please feel free to contact us at any time!
- 【Fittable & Easy Cleaning】This 10″ x 20.75″ mat is perfect for standard 1020 trays and slightly larger than comparable mats on the market; It also runs on only 20 Watts to help you save on electricity. The heating pad is rated to IP67 waterproof, proofed against splashes, showers and sprays. It will be convenient to clean the heating pad by rinsing and wiping.
- 【Compatible】INK-HM20W Heating Mat is recommended to use with Inkbird Temperature Controller ITC-308, ITC-306T, C206, C206T, C929, ITC-608T.
Inkbirdplus Reptile Heating Pad Seedling Heat Mat for Seed Starting Plants Greenhouse and Germination, 20W, MET Standard – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Yeast Starters and Fermentation | Maintaining Fermentation Temps in Colder Weather
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.