Dr.meter Upgraded PH838 0.01 Resolution High Accuracy Backlit Two-Color LCD Display pH Meter with ATC, 0-14pH Measurement Range with Data Hold FunctionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ▶ 【Notification】Calibrate once per week if you often test solution of PH 10, or once per half month for neutral solutions. The 250ml calibration solution for multiple uses (10ml or so each time). Then rinse the electrode with pure water before next test. Rinse and rest 3-5 min before conversing from strong acid to strong alkaline and vice versa.
- ▶ 【Automatic Calibration】 We make your job faster and easier than ever with this convenient PH tester! With the 3-point calibration procedures, your PH testing devicewill automatically identify the calibration solutions to give you your reading in a snap.
- ▶ 【Automatic Temperature Compensation】 Temperature can affect reading levels, our PH meter’s automatic temperature compensation can ensure that you’re getting the best possible reading. Unlike other PH metersthat only have a range of 0-50 degree, ours has a even better range of 0-70 degree, so you can test with confidence in any environment.
- ▶ 【Clear Digital Display with Alerts】 Tired of squinting at a small screen to get your readings? Enjoy this PH meter’s large, backlit LCD screen that displays the information in an intuitive layout so you can still see even in low visibility situations. When the PH value is lower than 3.5 or higher than 12.5, the white digital display will change to red and flash to alert you.
- ▶ 【User Friendly】 You can easily replace the 2 AAA batteries when it’s time, and you can also activate the 15-minute auto-off functionality to save battery. Plus, it even comes with a storage case to keep it safe and protected when you’re on the go.
You can use a pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer.
Dr.meter Upgraded PH838 0.01 Resolution High Accuracy Backlit Two-Color LCD Display pH Meter with ATC, 0-14pH Measurement Range with Data Hold Function – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link