Chugger Pump Stainless Steel-Center X-Dry via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Stainless Steel Head X-Dry Chugger Pump
New & Improved with Run Dry Protection!
Add the optional reducer to make a 1/2″ FPT on the inlet port
Chugger SS Center
Model : XCPSSCI-1 X-DRY
Features FDA approved Run Dry Carbon Bearing Material
Chugger SS Center Inlet Pump 3/4″ Inlet x 1/2″ outlet.MPT
316 Stainless Steel (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), CLEAR Silicone (O-Ring), POLYSULFONE (Impeller)
Max Flow 7 GPM 22.7 LPM
Max Head 18.6 FT 4.1 M
Power .04 HP .029 KW
Electrical 115V 50/60HZ
Can handle liquids of 250F
Materials are FDA Food Compliant
Components are UL Recognized
I use my homebrew pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter. You could also use a brewing pump to recirculate ice water for your wort chiller. Pumps are a necessity if you want to use a plate chiller. You really need one to properly clean and sanitize your plate chiller.
- As of this posting this is selling for $159.99.
- For comparison, MoreBeer has this pump – (similar, but may not be identical) for $229.99.
- Bonus Points: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is giving you 300 additional bonus points for every 100 you spend on qualifying merchandise. This stacks with many sale items and is a de facto discount on lines that usually aren’t discounted like Blichmann Engineering, since you can use the gift card on anything site wide.
- This earns 160 points on it’s own. 160 + 300 = 460. That equates to about $23 in value toward a future purchase.
- Stacks With Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
Chugger Pump Stainless Steel-Center X-Dry – remember promo code FALL
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
- Chugger Pump Stainless Steel-Center – Hands on Review
- Tip: Using a Pedal Foot Switch for Easy Pump Operation
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- Homebrew Pump Discounts, Deals and Resources
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihceninletchugger tag:aihbonuspts