The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
- The strategy for a lot of retailers this year is going to be to spread out Black Friday Deals.
- ThermoWorks is discounting the ChefAlarm by a whopping 25% to $48 as a limited time Black Friday Deal.
- Why it’s awesome… Hands on Review
Get a Current Deal!
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Ends Soon: 15% Off at ThermoWorks! + Best Deal Ever on Mk4
- ThermoWorks RT304 Digital Thermometer – $16.15!
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – $69, Save 30%, Lowest Price Ever + 15% Off Nea…
- 15% Off at ThermoWorks! + Best Deal Ever on Mk4
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer – Best Price Ever o…
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – $69, Save 30%, Lowest Price Ever – or Le…
- Ends Today: Super-Fast ThermoWorks ThermoPop Thermometers – Private Open B…
Homebrew Finds is Black Friday Headquarters for Homebrewers and Craft Beer Lovers! We’ll cover the action from beginning to end. Connect with Us to stay in the loop!
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:twchefalarm tag:itsapage tag:kp