Beer Tap Display Stand – Reclaimed Redwood, Hand Made in USA, holds Seven (7) Tap Faucet HandlesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- HOLDS SEVEN (7) BEER TAP HANDLES: Impress your friends by displaying 7 of your most prized Beer Tap Handles. Note that because these displays are made from real redwood, the display you receive may have slightly different grain appearance than what is shown in the photos. They are all unique and beautiful.
- TOP QUALITY: Solid Old Growth Redwood, Hand Made in USA from Eco-Friendly Reclaimed Redwood Stumps
- LOOKS GREAT AND WILL LAST: Stain highlights Redwood’s natural beauty and protects your display from moisture, dust, and grime.
- NON-SLIP RUBBER FEET: Protect your bartop surfaces and ensure that your display doesn’t slip or slide.
- STANDARD 3/8” FASTENERS: Fits all standard Tap Handles. Each fastener is fitted with an o-ring for a snug fit.
If you’re like me you have more tap handles than you have… taps. This stand allows you to turn your unused tap handles into a decoration for your beer room or home bar.
Beer Tap Display Stand – Reclaimed Redwood, Hand Made in USA, holds Seven (7) Tap Faucet Handles – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers