8 PCS Poppet Valve,Universal Poppet Valve,Keg Poppet Valve,Ball Lock Poppet Valve,Pin Lock Poppet For Homebrewing (8 PCS)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Well Made & Great Quality: The keg post poppet is stainless steel. The O-ring is made from food grade silicone. It features an anti- corrosion/ heat resistance/ environmental that can last a lifetime
- Will Send The Extra O-ring: We will free send 8 pieces the o-ring. The washer on poppet valve will be broken after long time using. If broken, the poppet valve will leaks.So need you replace it
- Seal Well: The keg poppet valve has adequate spring force to seal under pressure.No air leak, no beer leaks
- Fit For Ball-lock: Keg The universal poppet is used for gas posts/ liquid posts/ ball lock kegs/cornelius kegs/corny keg/soda keg.Use our stronger keg poppets to replace a hardened and leaking poppet
Tips for Proper Fit!
- I use universal style poppets exclusively when rebuilding kegs. These fit the vast majority of kegs without modification. The only issue I’ve had has been some kegs end up a bit too tight. In this case the universal poppets are longer than OEM poppets. This causes them to seal too tightly. There’s an easy fix.
- Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. Search Amazon for “nipper pliers”. Look for a tool that’s designed to cut nail heads.
- Important: I suggest trimming a half coil or less and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
- Immediately replace o-rings. Over time, I’ve learned to discard the o-rings that come with universal poppets. Why? Because I don’t know what they’re made of and I want to have a reliable source for replacements in the future. Replacement o-rings can vary slightly in size. If you make this change before trimming coils to size the poppet will fit correctly when the o-ring is replaced (with an identical o-ring) in the future. Grab food grade replacements in bulk, replace immediately, trim and then you’ll have spares that won’t change fit when you need them.
- Food grade o-rings are confusingly tough to find and in my opinion, these are especially important for universal poppets as this is one point that is in constant contact with your beer.
- Universal Poppet Replacement O-Rings – Food Safe Silicone via Valuebrew – note because of variations in design, there is no guarantee these will fit every design – Complete Lineup
10/2/20 2 PM Central: These are selling for just $9.99. That figures to just $1.25 each. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds
More: Recent Amazon Finds