Onyehn 2Pcs 1.8v 3v 5v 6v 7.2v 12v 2A 30W Low Voltage DC Motor Speed Controller PWM 1803BK 1803B Adjustable Driver Switch 2 PackMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- This Brand New 1803BK DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling the direction of a DC the motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully the product adjust from 0%-100%.
- With a self-recovery fuse 2A and a Power-On LED light.
- Enable to provide a continuous current of 2A to your DC motor or other DC load.
- If the current is too large, it will be automatically disconnected, and the fuse will automatically recover after cooling.
- PWM DC motor speed controller with switch function.
Possible homebrew applications: Use as part of a stir plate build, use to control you kegerator or keezer recirculating fan.
If you’re looking for a ready built Stir Plate, consider the StirStarter
10/17/20 2 PM Central: These are selling for just $7.99. That’s the best historical third party Amazon price I found, notwithstanding Lightning Deals or coupons. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Onyehn 2Pcs 1.8v 3v 5v 6v 7.2v 12v 2A 30W Low Voltage DC Motor Speed Controller PWM 1803BK 1803B Adjustable Driver Switch 2 Pack – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.