Briess Munich Dry Malt Extract 1 Lb via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- CBW Munich DME (dry malt extract) is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water.
- CBW Munich DME is made from 50% Base Malt and 50% Briess Bonlander Munich Malt 10L to produce a very rich, malty, amber colored extract. Bonlander Munich Malt 10L is a European-style Munich Malt characterized by clean, slightly sweet, rich malty flavor and contributes golden amber leaning toward orange hues. All Briess malts are produced frm AMBA/BMBRI recommended 2-Row Malting Barley varieties.
- CBW Munich DME can be used in the production of all extract beer styles and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers.
- Deal 1: This is on sale for $3.24 per lb. That’s a 35% savings all by itself.
- Deal 2, Save another 10%! Adventures in Homebrewing is taking 10% off most orders as part of a limited time sale. Use coupon code FALL to get the deal.
- Deal 3, Get Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Pulling it all together… Add 19 lbs to your cart and you’ll save 10% at checkout when you use the coupon. Your discounted total (now two promos have stacked) is $55.40 or $2.92 per lb. You’ve also just hit the mark for free shipping, so, if you live in the contiguous 48 states, this figures out to $2.82 + free shipping
Briess Munich Dry Malt Extract 1 Lb – remember coupon code FALL
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
More: Recent AIH Finds