1600 Watt Stainless Steel Heating Element from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
A powerful, 304 stainless steel heating element well suited for most kettles. With its weldless design and a diameter of 1 1/4″ it’s easy to install. Install by simply drilling a 1.25″ hole in your kettle and tightening the nut from the outside. The heating element requires a power cord which can be purchased separately (Electrical connection requires a computer power connection IEC320 C13 to your 110 v plug). 11.5″ Long
- 1600 watt 110 v element
- Food grade, high temperature silicone seal
- The element itself is 11.5 in long, 0.75 in. Diameter.
Please Note – Having electrical devices around liquid can be hazardous, and should not be left unattended. Please use caution while using this device, and read the instruction manual prior to use.
Use the H902 1.25″ Hole Saw to drill a hole for this product.
- As of this posting this is on sale for just $31.99. No coupon code is required.
- Intertaps are awesome! Check out my Hands on Review of these great faucets.
- Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly.
- Filler items to help you qualify for free shipping…. Another keg!, PBW, discounted ingredients via the KOTW or some hop deals via the Hop Market
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- The MoreBeer! 12 Deals Of Christmas!
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds