Butternut Mountain Farm Pure Maple Syrup From Vermont, Grade A (Prev. Grade B), Dark Color, Robust Taste, All Natural, Easy Pour, 32 Fl Oz, 1 QtMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: At Butternut Mountain Farm we are committed to giving you 100% pure Vermont maple syrup. The farmers with whom we work with understand maple and share our commitment to maintaining the health and sustainability of our forests.
- PACKAGING BENEFITS: Easy-open, easy-pour, jugs are tamper-evident with an inner seal. They ship well, so they make excellent gifts. Syrup stored in BPA-free plastic jugs retains its natural flavor better than in traditional tin containers.
- OTHER USES: Use in coffee/tea, cocktails or over cereal, fruit, yogurt or pudding. Add to baked beans, apple pies, pickles and stir fries. Makes a delicious marinade or sauce. Great as a gift.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: The darker the syrup, the stronger the flavor. Our Grade A Dark Color, Robust Taste maple syrup is the darkest grade available, providing a strong and hearty maple flavor. Great for all around use including table top and cooking.
- QUALITY STORY: Our pure maple syrup is carefully selected to ensure the product you receive is of the highest quality. With our strict quality standards, we can trace every drop of syrup from farm to table.
If you’re looking to make a maple beer, you could use this as a fermentable in your next homebrew. Or, you could put it on your pancakes 🙂
Butternut Mountain Farm Pure Maple Syrup From Vermont, Grade A (Prev. Grade B), Dark Color, Robust Taste, All Natural, Easy Pour, 32 Fl Oz, 1 Qt – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds