Taprite Dual Gauge Regulator via Adventures in Homebrewing.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Taprite Primary Dual Gauge Regulator
0-60 PSI, tank fitting, high performance 5/16″ barb with duck-bill shutoff with check valve, red cap
Taprite Regulators continue to meet the various demands of the beverage industry. Robust design delivers performance and reliability. Extremely durable and user friendly poly-carbonate bonnets make adjustments a snap! Pull cap to adjust the pressure and push back to lock it in.
- As of this posting AIH has this on sale for $47 as part of their huge TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY SALE
- Stacks With Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- An easy filler item if you need help qualifying for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds