Adjustable Stainless Gas Pressure Relief – 1/4 in. MPT via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
A stainless pressure relief that is easy to adjust with a more preciese level of control. Designed by the MoreBeer! R&D team as a replacement for the shorter D1830S, this unit has a longer spring and a knurled adjustment knob. Both improvement make it much easier to find and keep the correct pressure for your application. Can be adjusted from 0 to 30 psi. 1/4″ MPT.
This could be used as part of a Spuding Valve assembly. A Spunding Valve [See: Spunding Valve Resource Post] allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more.
- This is available for just $12.99.
- Also available in a complete assembly… Ball Lock Spunding Valve (w/ Pressure Gauge) FIL42AS and a version that includes a SS Ball Lock QD… Ball Lock Spunding Valve FIL42S
- Get Free Shipping: This ships for free with a qualify order as part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Program. Under that promo most orders over $59 ship for free.
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
Homebrew Finds is Spunding Central!
- Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why << a top resource on the subject
- BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve Complete Kit FE961 – Hands on Review
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds