iPower GLROPEMG4 1-Pair 1/4 Inch 8-Feet Long Heavy Duty Adjustable Rope Clip Hanger (300lbs Weight Capacity), BlackMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Pair of 1/4″ Heavy Duty Rope Hanger
- Up to 150-pound weight load capacity per ratchet; a pair can handle 300-pounds
- 8 feet length braided polypropylene rope. 4 easy-to-use carabiner clips
- Rope Material – Braided Polypropylen. Hook Material – Zinc Plated Steel / Metal Internal Gears
- Fully adjustable and locking; tear & rust resistant; for multipurpose use
Note from HBF: Given the right setup, this could be helpful as a pulley for a BIAB setup. Of course, you’ll want a capable place to hang it and want to make sure to stay under the rated capacity.
9/25/20 8:30 PM Central: These are selling for $11.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
iPower GLROPEMG4 1-Pair 1/4 Inch 8-Feet Long Heavy Duty Adjustable Rope Clip Hanger (300lbs Weight Capacity), Black – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.