- Online = easy – With everything going on right now, this year’s NanoCon will be online. The upside of that is… it’s really easy to take part this year.
- No travel expenses – $0 in travel expenses.
- For a limited time, BYO is discounting registration by $50 as part of an early registration special.
- Blichmann Engineering is offering another $50 off coupon – promo code NANO-BLICHMANN
- The two stack, making NanoCon just $199.
- All of this makes this a great opportunity to investigate going pro.
- Check BYO for current price and availability.
Learn more and register
Check sale or product page for current availability & pricing