MoreBeer’s Stainless Steel Ultimate Sparge Arm. 100% stainless and silicone construction.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
MoreBeer!’s Patent Pending sparge arm design is the perfect addition to almost any all grain setup! This sparge arm assembly is made completely of stainless steel and silicone, and has two adjustment points. One of these will help to hold the sparge arm against your kettle, while the other allows you to move the sparge arm up or down inside the kettle to accommodate different amounts of grain. These adjustment knobs are very easy to hand tighten and loosen, meaning no tools are necessary. Excellent for sparging as well as recirculating your mash in a RIMS or HERMS system!
To use, simply install on your kettle wall, tighten down the red stopper to hold the sparge arm in place, adjust the height of the bottom disc to be right above your grain bed but below the mash tun’s water level, and adjust the flow level using the included ball valve. This unit will not include a barb or quick disconnect on the inlet of the ball valve, as every brewery is different. Please choose an inlet attachment from the sparge arms recommended items. Note – This sparge arm will not fit on most coolers. Make sure to check out the video in the video tab below.
- 100% stainless and silicone construction
- Two adjustment knobs make it extremely universal
- Included ball valve allows you to increase or decrease the flow rate during sparge or recirculation
- Included check ball will prevent back flow
- Can adjust from the top of your kettle to 12-13 inches down into your kettle
- A single, large diameter outlet port trickles onto a stainless disc, which distributes sparge water gently and evenly. This port is also much easier to flush out and keep clean than many other sparge assemblies with multiple small holes that grain gets stuck in during recirculation
- Stainless tube measures 18.5″ from the top to the bend, and 8.5″ from the bottom to the center of the distribution disc.
- Can be mounted on a lip that is up to 7/8″ wide
- Has a 1/2″ FPT ball valve
- MoreBeer has this on sale for $119.99. That’s a whopping $30 discount.
- Near Best Price: I have 16 deals recorded on this dating back to 2014. The best price I’ve seen is $119.95. It’s possible MoreBeer has sold this for less and I just don’t have it recorded.
- MoreBeer says… Due to high demand, this item is currently out of stock. Be the first to receive your items by placing a pre-order today. We will automatically ship this item to you when we receive more in mid July.
- Get Free Shipping: This ships for free with a qualify order as part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Program. Under that promo most orders over $59 ship for free.
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds