Homasy 400 GPH Submersible Pump + Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
Homasy 400GPH Submersible Pump 25W Fountain Water Pump with 5.9ft Power CordMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- WATER FLOW CONTROL. An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Maximum flow rate: 400GPH.
- STRONG POWER and HIGH LIFT. 25W high efficiency motor for energy saving. Max Lift Height: 6.9ft.(Make sure to connect a water pipe to the smallest nozzle , make sure the joint sealed securely and tightly).
- ULTRA QUIET DESIGN with 2 NOZZLES (0.51in and 0.62in). High quality motor provides a quiet environment for you. Threaded fittings make it more stable. The impeller shaft is stainless steel for long life span and corrosion resistance.
- SUCTION CUP and 5.9Ft POWER CORD. Long enough cord for easy installation. 4 strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump help keep it in place, so you can stick it on the right side of the aquarium, either vertically or horizontally.
- WIDE APPLICATION. Circulate and aerate the water, making it more attractive to your fish or turtles. This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, etc. Backed by professional after-sale service within 24hrs
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “beer” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Homasy 400GPH Submersible Pump 25W Fountain Water Pump with 5.9ft Power Cord, 2 Nozzles for Aquarium, Fish Tank, Pond, Statuary, Hydroponics – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.