FLUENTPOWER 1/3 HP Electric Submersible Small Utility Drain Water Pump 3/4″ Garden Hose Connector Included with Side Discharge for Clean WaterMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 1/3 HP, portable and energy saving, with multiple discharge hose fittings, including NPT1″ and GHT 3/4″ male thread for Standard Garden Hose, easy to set up
- Copper motor wire, Thermal protection and Upgraded Seal Structure will ensure effective pumping and longer life
- It works by simple plug-in operation and can remove water level down to 15mm. Just don’t risk the pump to be dry running.
- Maximum capacity of transferring up to 1700 GPH horizontally and Max lift water up to 21ft
- For Clean water, Removes water down to 1/5 inch and Base filter design allows to pass up to 0.15 inch solids
Possible uses around your homebrewery: DIY keg and carboy cleaner, draft line cleaner and a recirculation pump for wort chilling.
9/21/20 1 PM Central: This is on sale for $39.99. That’s the best historical third party Amazon price I found, notwithstanding Lightning Deals or coupons. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
FLUENTPOWER 1/3 HP Electric Submersible Small Utility Drain Water Pump 3/4″ Garden Hose Connector Included with Side Discharge for Clean Water – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.