Brix Refractometer for Homebrew Beer Wort Refractometer, Dual Scale Beer Refractometer Specific Gravity 1.000-1.120 and Brix: 0~32%, ATC Wort SG Refractometer Replaces Homebrew HydrometerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- QUICK MEASURING BEER WORT REFRACTOMETER: needs less samples than a hydrometer, place 2 or 3 drops of brew on top of the prism and close the daylight plate. Wait for a few seconds and quick get the precise results without wasting Beer or Wort.
- DUAL SCALES MEASURE BRIX/SG Refractometer: measure beer and wort Specific Gravity 1.000 – 1.120 and brix 0 – 32%, accuracy: +/-0.2%, no need to switch unit for readings each time. Easy to operate and maintenance, perfect replace Homebrew beer and wort Hydrometer.
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION (ATC: 50°F ~86°F/ 10°C~30°C) beer wort refractometer don’t worry the ambient temperature change affect the measured value. Let’s be a better brewer with this beer wort refractometer, and take control of the brew process.
- ALUMINUM BODY MATERIAL: The refractometer is made of aluminum and ABS rubber, which is non-staining, resistant to abrasion and anti-corrosion. Adjustable eyepiece beer refractometer can see scale more clearly. A good choice for Home Brew, brewing , Beer wort making and educational purposes.
- ACCESSORIES & WARRANTY: The brew tapper refractometer comes in sturdy plastic box for protection and convenient to carry, calibration screwdriver, 3ml pipette, manual and a lens cleaning cloth. 1 year warranty, please contact us if you meet any question about our product.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer for Homebrew Beer Wort Refractometer, Dual Scale Beer Refractometer Specific Gravity 1.000-1.120 and Brix: 0~32%, ATC Wort SG Refractometer Replaces Homebrew Hydrometer – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link