NUKATAP Stainless Steel Beer Faucet (With Flow Control) via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
We’re excited to announce the coming release of the NUKATAP Flow Control beer faucet. Be the first to receive your faucet by placing a pre-order today. We will automatically ship this item to you when they’re released in Fall 2020.
- Make instant adjustments to beverage flow as you pour
- Switch from pouring pints to filling growlers without adjusting your CO2 regulator
- Reduced first pour foam due to low thermal mass
- Forward-sealing design prevents beer residue from gumming up the faucet
- Unique shuttle design greatly improves laminar flow, improving the pour of carbonated beverages
- Compatible with all Intertap faucet accessories and shanks
Control the Flow
The flow control model is a great option for users that often switch between beer styles with different carbonation levels. No need to rebalance your lines or play with your regulator settings. Instantly make adjustments as you pour to dial in the flow rate. This is also a super convenient feature for when you want to grab a quick growler on your way out. By dialing back the flow rate, you can gently fill your growler so CO2 stays in solution and your beer doesn’t pour flat when it comes time to share. The NUKATAP Flow Control faucet is also the first FC model to be fully compatible with the optional self-closing spring.
First Pour Foam Reduction
Every kegerator owner knows the letdown of pouring your first pint of the day and getting too much foam. Even with perfectly balanced draft lines, first pour foam is sometimes unavoidable simply due to the temperature of the faucet itself. Running beer through the faucet will drop the temperature, and the foaming will subside, but not without a bit of wasted beer from pouring off excess head. The NUKATAP beer faucet drops to beer serving temperature much faster thanks to its lower thermal mass. Simply put, the bulkier the faucet is, the more beer is needed to flow through and chill the tap. The NUKATAP is over 20% lighter than its Intertap predecessor, and even lighter still compared to other brands of faucets.
Improved Laminar Flow
The inspiration for the NUKATAP name comes from its uniquely designed “nuke-shaped” shuttle that resides on the inside of the faucet. The NUKASHUTTLE went through numerous rounds of redesigns and countless hours of testing to find a shape that provides superior laminar flow. This means that liquid passes by the shuttle with very little resistance, allowing highly carbonated beers or hard seltzers to pour like a dream.
The NUKASHUTTLE is the world’s first seamless single-piece design. Traditional taps feature an o-ring seated on a stainless steel shuttle, which can cause a couple of issues. After many pours, the stainless shuttle rubbing against the internal body of the faucet will create small fissures that become potential infection sites, and the seated o-ring can be difficult to clean in place, making your draft cleaning and sanitizing process less effective than you realize. The NUKASHUTTLE is an advanced TPV rubber matrix that has been seamlessly formed over a durable PP skeleton. This single-piece design eliminates the pitfalls of older manufacturing methods, making it one of the most sanitary faucets on the market.
Forward Sealing vs. Rear Sealing
From tap rooms to home bars, forward-sealing faucets are the ideal choice for any draft setup. In traditional rear-sealing taps, beer will drain out of the entire faucet when it’s in the closed position. This means the internal mechanism is coated in beer, which then dries and becomes a sticky residue. Forward-sealing faucets, on the other hand, keep the tap full of beer so it never has a chance to dry and gunk up the internal parts. This makes the faucet much easier to clean and also reduces the chance of off flavors transferring to your beer while you pour.
- Made from stainless steel
- Shuttle made from TPV
- O-rings made from EPDM
- Chrome finish
- Kegland Part Number: KL15523
- Announcing Kegland’s Nukatap Stainless Steel Faucet with flow control!
- This is a pre-order. I can see this having potential availability issues after it’s introduced. Ordering now reserves yours.
- MoreBeer says… “We’re excited to announce the coming release of the NUKATAP Flow Control beer faucet. Be the first to receive your faucet by placing a pre-order today. We will automatically ship this item to you when they’re released in Fall 2020″
- Related: Hands on Review: Intertap Forward Sealing Faucets and Accessories!
- Related: What Does a Flow Control Faucet Do?
- Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses.
- NUKATAP Beer Faucet – Stainless Steel D1581
- NUKATAP Stainless Steel Beer Faucet – Stealth Bomber D1583
Our Top Draft Resources MoreDeals! at MoreBeer: More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds