Anderson Metals 57001-0404 Brass Hose Fitting, Adapter, 1/4″ Barb x 1/4″ NPT Male PipeMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- One piece construction
- Use with plastic tubing or rubber hose
- Intended for use with hose clamp or crimp type ferrule
- Barbed edges provide positive connection
- Excellent vibration resistance
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
Of course you could use these fittings in lots of different applications. One possible application is a Spunding Valve build. A Spunding Valve [See: Spunding Valve Resource Post] allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and more. This would be part of a “Style 3” build. Here is a photo of this fitting as part of a Spunding Valve assembly.
Anderson Metals 57001-0404 Brass Hose Fitting, Adapter, 1/4″ Barb x 1/4″ NPT Male Pipe – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.