Sealproof Food Grade Crystal Clear Homebrewing, Beer Line, Kegerator, Vinyl Tubing, 3/16-Inch ID x 7/16-Inch OD (25 Ft) with 4 Worm Gear Hose ClampsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 3/16″ ID crystal clear vinyl tubing line specified to beer industry standards. Perfect for your home brewing needs, regulator, gas manifold, kegerator, cornelius, pin or ball lock keg, beer draft systems or other equipment.
- Other uses include: Food and beverage handling, processing and dispensing lines, water mains and water feeds; beer brewing, wine making, as airline hose for aquariums, water gardens and ponds, pumping and more. All branches of the food industry, medical and laboratories where see-through flow of gas or liquids are essential.
- 1/4″ Wall thickness for the higher pressures of a draft system and added kink resistance allowing for a tight bend radius.
- Lightweight, flexible, crystal-clear vinyl tubing provides excellent resistance to chemicals, solvents, alkalis, and acids. Smooth inner surface for easy flow and easy cleaning. BPA Free and non-toxic
- High quality, flexible PVC compound manufactured in the United States in compliance with FDA regulations NSF and 3A Sanitary Standards. USDA approved for meat and poultry plants. Extremely flexible, kink free, food grade PVC is suited for general low pressure industrial applications for the conveyance of chemicals, liquids, gases, and solids of suitable granular size, such as factory air lines automation machinery and pneumatic lines.
Sealproof Food Grade Crystal Clear Homebrewing, Beer Line, Kegerator, Vinyl Tubing, 3/16-Inch ID x 7/16-Inch OD (25 Ft) with 4 Worm Gear Hose Clamps – Made in USA – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link