Wyeast 1469 West Yorkshire Ale Yeast via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
West Yorkshire Ale Wyeast
Species : Ale
Fermentation Temp Range (°F) : 64-72
Apparent Attenuation Range (%) : 67-71
Flocculation : High
Alcohol Tolerance : 9%
Pitching/Fermentation : Expect moderate nutty and stone-fruit esters.Reliably flocculent, producing bright beer without filtration.
Notes : This strain produces ales with a full chewy malt flavor and character, but finishes dry, producing famously balanced beers. Best used for the production of cask-conditioned bitters, ESB and mild ales.
Best Styles : Blonde Ale, English IPA, Extra Special/Strong Bitter (English Pale Ale), Oatmeal Stout, Southern English Brown, Special/Best/Premium Bitter, Standard/Ordinary Bitter, Sweet Stout
- As of this posting this is on sale for $5.99
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
While you’re at it…
- Omega Labs Yeast Sale! Omega Yeast Labs Yeast – in stock varieties are on sale for just $5.99.
- AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
More: Recent AIH Finds