TRZ Brix Refractometer with ATC, Handheld Refractometer,Dual Scale-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32% for Beer Wine and FruitMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- It is more accurate than a hydrometer and easy to measure. Measuring Range: Brix (Sugar): 0 – 32%, Resolution: Brix (Sugar): 0.2% Automatic Temperature Compensation (10 ℃ ~ 30 ℃) and calibration screw.
- Measuring Range:SG wort 1.000-1.130
- For sugar concentration in fruit juces, soft drinks, vegetables, foods and cooling lubricants
- The refractometer body and the retaining ring are made of brass and chrome plated. The internal optical lens with high refractive index make up the precision optical system.
- The instrument is resistant to abrasion and corrosion resistance. Can be measured acidic and alkaline and other general corrosive liquid.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
TRZ Brix Refractometer with ATC, Handheld Refractometer,Dual Scale-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32% for Beer Wine and Fruit – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link