TRZ Brix Refractometer with ATC, Handheld Refractometer,Dual Scale-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32% for Beer Wine and FruitMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- It is more accurate than a hydrometer and easy to measure. Measuring Range: Brix (Sugar): 0 – 32%, Resolution: Brix (Sugar): 0.2% Automatic Temperature Compensation (10 ℃ ~ 30 ℃) and calibration screw.
- Measuring Range:SG wort 1.000-1.130
- For sugar concentration in fruit juces, soft drinks, vegetables, foods and cooling lubricants
- The refractometer body and the retaining ring are made of brass and chrome plated. The internal optical lens with high refractive index make up the precision optical system.
- The instrument is resistant to abrasion and corrosion resistance. Can be measured acidic and alkaline and other general corrosive liquid.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process. You can also estimate the alcohol content of your beer if you forget to take an OG with the use of a refractometer and a hydrometer. Check out Sean Terrill’s excellent refractometer calculator.
TRZ Brix Refractometer with ATC, Handheld Refractometer,Dual Scale-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32% for Beer Wine and Fruit – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds