ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max MeasureMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Highly Accurate】Designed with the latest thermopile sensor technology, to allow infrared laser thermometer gun to provide the highest accuracy up to ±1.5%; Improve the accuracy of the ir thermometer gun by adjusting the emissivity from 0.1-1.0 according to the surface material being measured
- 【Ultra-Fast】With a distance to spot ratio of 12:1 and a response time of <500Ms, this allows the infrared temp gun thermometer to quickly provide the most accurate temperature readings of any target even at great distances
- 【Various Usages】Pyrometer utilizes infrared technology which can measure a wide temp range of -58°F~1022°F/ -50°C~550°C, enabling the heat detector to measure various objects’ surface temp from a safe distance, especially above boiling point and below freezing point; Use the temperature gauge while preparing foods, performing auto maintenance, home repairs and a host of other tasks
- 【User-friendly】The termometro digital displays MAX/MIN/AVG temperature of the last scan, perfect for measuring AC vents or car engines; Thermal gun features a backlit LCD screen, that automatically shuts off after 90 seconds of no use to conserve battery. (Battery included)
- 【NOTE】This digital thermometer is not designed for taking Human Body Temperature.
Since this is no touch, you can check the temp of yeast washing and yeast rehydration water and your starter wort without the risk of infection. I find mine particularly useful for rehydrating yeast.
Infrared thermometers should not be considered a direct replacement for your standard thermometer. A quality IR thermometer will give you a close approximation of surface temperatures. Note that steam seems to throw off readings. Uses include: Contained yeast rehydration water, chilled wort or starter temperature, kegerator, fermenter or fermenation area and beer tasting samples. If you’re looking for a standard thermometer, consider these two Top Finds: CDN DTQ450X – ThermoWorks Thermapen
ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure (NOT FOR HUMAN BODY TEMPERATURE) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds