The Barley Crusher MaltMillMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The Original Barley Crusher MaltMill, the “Home Brewer’s Best Friend” has proven to be just that. A high quality grain mill constructed using materials that will last a lifetime, 1018 Cold Rolled Steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum for the mill body and hopper, tool steel for the axles with Oil Impregnated bronze bushings.
Precision machining with Quality Control and a LifeTime Warranty from the manufacturer assures the homebrewer that this will be the only grain mill they will ever purchase!
- Rollers are adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousands of an inch.
- The rollers have a 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull the grain through the rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- The standard hopper holds an even 7 pounds and the optional large hopper holds 15 pounds. Using a 3/8 drillmotor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
- The Barley Crusher is shipped fully assembled. There are no adapters needed to use a 3/8 drill motor.
- As of this posting the 7 lb Barley Crusher is on sale for $139.99. That’s a $20 savings.
- Apply coupon code MILLDEAL and the price drops another $20 to $119.99. That’s a $40 savings with the stacking deals.
- For some pricing clarity MoreBeer current has this mill on sale for $149.99.
- Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous 48 states.
- Check product page to see if this deal is still available.
The Barley Crusher MaltMill – remember promo code MILLDEAL
Hands on Review!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability