Taprite T752HP-02 Dual Pressure Regulator from Brew HardwareMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
High quality dual gauge, tank mount, dual pressure regulator with adjustment knobs.
Dual output pressure capability brings your kegging setup to the next level. What’s that? Wheat Beer and Bitter on tap at the same time. Boom. It would be even more important if you want to have a soda or sparkling water on tap at the same time since it requires almost twice the pressure as beer.
Regulator Outlet Type: 1/4″ Male Flare (MFL). Connect a hose to the outputs with swivel FFL barbs. If you want to split each output to several more kegs, you can add hose barb tees or distribution manifolds on the inside of your kegerator.
Made in the USA: As of this posting, Taprite’s about page says that.. “Taprite products are proudly made in the USA”. Check site for current country of origin claims.
Benefits of a two pressure regulator… 1. Serve different beers at different pressures/carbonation levels, 2. Serve and carbonate at different pressures (one “house” pressure, and another higher pressure for quickly carbonating) and 3. Use one regulator for a house pressure and the second for utility functions such as purging kegs and carboys and transferring under pressure.
As of this posting Brew Hardware has this quality Taprite brand regulator on sale for $96.99. Shipping is an additional fee based on your location and order size.
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
More: Recent Great Deals
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.