Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for Forward Sealing FaucetsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Fill bottles of beer, directly from your tap/faucet with this innovative counter pressure filler.
- Improves upon standard counter pressure fillers, as it plugs DIRECTLY into your draft system faucet (tap). Most solutions require you to hook up a separate liquid line, which is not something standard draft systems have setup and requires additional prep (i.e. more time). With the Tapcooler, you can have it setup and ready to go in less than a minute!
- Connecting your CO2 line is also a snap. You can either hook up directly with a 3/16 in. push-fit line, or connect your line to the included barb fitting.
- With the Tapcooler design, your beer AND CO2 are filled from the bottom of the bottle through the telescoping bottle connection tube. First CO2 flows down into the bottom of the bottle to flush from the bottom up. Next you open the tap and beer flows down the same tube, filling from the bottom up. The result is a more effective purging of oxygen and little to no foam during the filling process.
- The filler features a push button CO2 purge valve which allows you to purge the bottle of oxygen before & after filling. It also includes an adjustable pressure relief valve, giving you the ability to change the filling speed. The pressure relief valve also acts as an overflow port for excess beer/foam to escape when filling.
- The Tapcooler allows you to easily counter pressure fill bottles via your compatible forward sealing faucet.
- Learn More! Hands on Review: Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for Forward Sealing Faucets!
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds tag:dirlink
More: Recent Amazon Finds