Omega Yeast 006 British Ale IMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Species: British Ales
Fermentation Temp Range (Degrees F): 64-72 Degrees F
Apparent Attenuation Range (%): 70-80%
Alcohol Tolerance: 0.1
Cell Count: 150 Billion
Pitching/Fermentation: A productive, brewery friendly, top cropper attributed to a historic London brewery whose lab once hosted Louis Pasteur. It drops fast and clear, and is clean and crisp at low temperatures with heightened esters and a lightly tart, dry finish at upper ranges. Try also British Ale II (OYL-007) for less attenuation and enhanced malts, or British VIII (OYL-016).
- In stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- Learn More! Check out the Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds