Omega Yeast 005 Irish Ale via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Species: British Ales
Fermentation Temp Range (Degrees F): 62-72 Degrees F
Apparent Attenuation Range (%): 69-75%
Alcohol Tolerance: 0.12
Cell Count: 150 Billion
Pitching/Fermentation: Ireland’s storied stout is thought to be balanced by this dry, crisp, lightly fruity, versatile and powerful strain. A good fermenter with reliable, average flocculation (some diacetyl possible), and a hint of fruit at the lowest recommended temperatures, which increases in complexity at higher temperatures (64+ Degrees F). Successful in dark and high gravity beers. Slainte!
- In stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
- Learn More! Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds