Omega Yeast 004 West Coast Ale I via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Fermentation Temp Range (Degrees F): 60-73 Degrees F
Apparent Attenuation Range (%): 73-80%
Alcohol Tolerance: 0.11
Cell Count: 150 Billion
Pitching/Fermentation: “Chico” is a reliable, versatile and popular neutral foundation for displays of malts and hops. Highly attenuative and moderately flocculating, it ferments crisp and clean with light citrus notes under 66 Degrees F (19 Degrees C). Also try DIPA (OYL-052) or British I (OYL-006) to highlight hops more, or West Coast Ale II (OYL-009) and Scottish Ale (OYL-015) for malt displays.
- In stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- Learn More! Check out the Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds