BACOENG Stainless Steel 115 Volt Inline Home Brewing System Beer Pump, 55” Cord WITH Plug, Inlet 1/2” x Outlet 1/2” MPTMore Info
- SPECIFICATIONS: 1/2inch MPT Inlet&Outlet; 110V/60Hz; 5GPM max. flow; 10W rated power; No self-priming; Do not run dry; 4.75ft long 3-prong power cord.
- FDA FOOD COMPLIANT - Stainless steel is used in professional setups because it is a durable, food-grade metal that can withstand caustic chemicals and can be effectively sanitized.
- EASY TO USE: Prime by running liquid through pump prior to turning on; The liquid travels from the bottom of the valve into the pump, and once device is powered on (plugged in to outlet), the propeller circulates liquid for maximum flow; Use to dispense beer, treat water, transfer hot water from your kettle to a mash tun, or recirculate mash wort and sparge and transfer to a brew kettle
- MATERIAL PERFORMANCE: Pump extraction medium temperature changes should be controlled within 100℃, high temperature does not exceed 120℃. Shaft bearing adopt special ceramics material which make it characterize strong resistance for abrasion and corrosion.
- MAGNETIC: Fully sealed pump motor with connecting magnetic shaft and magnetic propeller; Magnetically coupled for enhanced operation
BACOENG Stainless Steel 115 Volt Inline Home Brewing System Beer Pump, 55” Cord WITH Plug, Inlet 1/2” x Outlet 1/2” MPT – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link