Hammer Drill Meterk 7.0 Amp 1/2 Inch Corded Drill 850W, 3000RPM Dual Switch Between Impact Drill and Electric Drill, With Adjustable SpeedMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ★【7.0 Amp Motor and Super Durable】The 7.0 Amp pure copper motor that generates power more than 30%. Non-slip and adjustable speed impact drill for comfortable and easy operation with a no-load speed of 3000rpm, delivering a powerful impact and hammer strength. Provides additional durability and overload production for drilling and chipping on wood, masonry, steel, wall, concrete and other hard materials
- ★【Hammer Drill & Drill Functions 2 IN 1】With a dual-mode selector, just switch it to easily convert drill and hammer drill function, hammer drill function will provide greater impact force, saving more efforts for concrete and masonry drilling job. Depending on your tasks, suitable for installing chandelier, TV, furniture, wall, door, and window
- ★【Variable Speed Trigger & Forward and Reverse Switch】Speed setting knob and variable speed trigger allow you to control drilling speed at 0-3000 RPM according to your requirements. Separate forward & reverse switch helps you to tighten and loose screws with ease, push the forward & reverse switch at the middle position of the handle, it will lock the screwdriver for safety
- ★【Lock-on Button and Side Handle】With lock button to enable you to lock the speed without a constant grip on the trigger to reduce fatigue. Adjustable and detachable side handle for easy and convenient operation
- ★【You Will Get】1 x Meterk corded drills, 1 x auxiliary non-slip handle, 1 x depth ruler, 1 x user manual, 30-days money-back guarantee, 24 months warranty, and lifetime technical consulting service support.
Potential homebrew application: Use to run your compatible grain mill.
Hammer Drill Meterk 7.0 Amp 1/2 Inch Corded Drill 850W, 3000RPM Dual Switch Between Impact Drill and Electric Drill, With Adjustable Speed for Drilling Wood, Steel, Concrete&Plastic DIY Drilling – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.