5 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Smaller home brews should still produce results that are just as tasty as larger batches, which is why this 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle is an excellent addition to your home brew setup. This small 5 gallon brewing kettle is a great kettle for the beginning brewer to learn on, as it holds a manageable sized batch and it’s available for a very affordable price.
Although this brew kettle is quite economical, it’s also made of high quality 202 stainless steel that is anything but cheap. The 0.5-mm thick sides and bottom are more than thick enough for this amount of liquid, and the riveted stainless steel handles on the kettle’s body make it easy to carry even when filled. This 5 gallon kettle can safely hold up to 3 gallons of wort while boiling, making it the perfect size for extract brewing right in your own home!
- 0.5mm thick stainless sides and bottom
- 10″ H x 12.5″ D
- Riveted Handles on Kettle Body
- Kettle Lid with riveted handle
- 5 gallon full capacity (3 gallons while boiling)
- Perfect size for Extract Brewing!
- As of this posting, MoreBeer has this on sale for just $24.99. Check the product page to see if this deal is still on.
- Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly.
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
Use for extract brewing or small batch all grain brewing. See: Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing + Water Calculation Spreadsheet – for my small batch, stove top all grain technique.
Current MoreBeer Deals!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.