9 7/8″ Stainless Steel Filtration Unit – 400 Micron via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
9 7/8″ Stainless Steel Filtration Unit – 400 Micron
Rather than clarifying your beer the way a normal filter would, this stainless steel filtration unit will turn your in-line filter housing into a hop randall. Pack your filter with fresh hops, vanilla beans, fresh fruits, or any other spice and give your beer a huge burst of flavor on its way out the tap. Check out the related items below to add a Beer Filtration System and start Randall-ing today!
-400 Micron Stainless Steel
-Filter Height: 9.875″
- This is designed to convert a compatible water filter housing to a Hop Randall.
- A Hop Randall allows you to infuse hop flavor just before serving. Not only does this give you fresh hop flavor it allows you to easily change your beer and try different variations.
- This is designed to work with AIH’s Beer Filtration System but it should work with other compatible water filter housings. If you want to try putting a setup together on your own using this, I would suggest buying the stainless filter first so you can make sure to get a housing that fits.
- This is on sale for $20.63. That’s a whopping 48% discount from list.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
- While your’e at it… AIH has Omega Yeast Labs Yeast on sale for just $5.99!
More: Recent AIH Finds