4 Pcs 25mm(1 inch) PTFE Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Stir Bar,White Color,Laboratory Bar,Stir Plate Bar,Stir Plate Magnet,Stir Rod MagneticMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 4 PTFE magnetic stir bars in 1 package.
- PTFE magnetic stir bar is made of PTFE and high quality magnetic steel,its shape is cylindrical,smooth surface,reduce friction and improves smooth rotation.
- Mixer Stir Bar is resistant to high temperatures, corrosion,abrasion and high rotational forces.
- Laboratory Bar can be used with various types of magnetic stirrers or heating stirrers.
- Stir Plate Magnet is widely used in scientific research, universities,laboratories in the industrial and agricultural sectors, and is often used to stir mixed liquids.
- Use along with an Erlenmeyer Flask and Stir Plate to do Stir Plate Yeast Starters.
- Why a Stir Plate? The constant motion of a stir plate integrates oxygen, puts yeast in constant contact with nutrients, relieves built up CO2 and generally helps yeast to grow more rapidly. That also means smaller starters.
8/7/20 1 AM Central: These are selling for $7.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
4 Pcs 25mm(1 inch) PTFE Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Stir Bar,White Color,Laboratory Bar,Stir Plate Bar,Stir Plate Magnet,Stir Rod Magnetic – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.