25 Madagascar Vanilla Beans – Whole Extract Grade B Pods for Baking, Homemade Extract, Brewing, Coffee, CookingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Fresh Extract Grade Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans from Late 2019 – 2020 Crop Suistainably Sourced From Malagasy Farmers at Fair Market Prices
- Length is ~ 4 – 6 Inches (Approximately 15-17 cm) with an average moisture content of 20% – 25% meaning these beans are soft, semi pliable, and filled with millions of tiny vanilla seeds.
- Uses: Vanilla beans can be used in a variety of recipes as flavoring or ingredients and other uses such as homemade vanilla extract, baking, cooking, and brewing
- Real extract grade B vanilla beans can contain blemishes, splits, or other natural imperfections but are the best for making a high quality vanilla extract. Madagascar boubon beans have a rich and creamy flavor along with an intense heavenly aroma.
- Our triple inspection process ensures only the highest quality beans are sent out by checking the size, smell, aroma, and appearance before packaging in our commercial vacuum sealers.
You can add this right to your homebrew or soak them in alcohol to make an extract and add that to your homebrew.
25 Madagascar Vanilla Beans – Whole Extract Grade B Pods for Baking, Homemade Extract, Brewing, Coffee, Cooking – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds