Hose Clamp, 20 Pack 304 Stainless Steel Adjustable 10-16mm Size Range Worm Gear Hose ClampMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL- The whole hose clamp (including the band, housing and screw) are all made of premium 304 stainless steel material. Salt resistant, anti rust, anti-corrosion, waterproof, oil-proof. Clamps are sturdy, strong and reliable.
- WIDE ADJUSTABLE SIZE RANGE- Clamps are flexible and ductile with wide adjustable size range from 10 to 16mm/ or 3/8 – 5/8 inch. Fit for hose outside diameter 10-16mm.
- WIDELY USED- Clamps are widely used in securing hoses, pipe, cable, tube, fuel lines etc. Perfect to apply in automotive, industrial, boat/marine, shield, household etc. both indoor or outdoor.
- Band width of 5/16-inch better fits small hoses than larger widths.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY- It can be reused and recycle if you do not want them to stay on the original place due to the high quality material which makes them worked last for long.
Note from HBF: 10 mm is about .39″, 16 mm is about .63″.
Additional sizes may be available, check the product page for selection and pricing.
8/21/20 11 PM Central: These are selling for $8.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
Hose Clamp, 20 Pack 304 Stainless Steel Adjustable 10-16mm Size Range Worm Gear Hose Clamp, Fuel Line Clamp for Plumbing, Automotive And Mechanical Application – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds