Wood and Beer: A Brewers Guide (Book)\More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Wooden containers have been used to hold beer for centuries. From storage and transportation to fermentation and aging, wood is an important part of the flavor of beer. Many brewers today have embraced the complexity of aromas that come from wood. This book will completely cover the intricate relationship of wood and beer. The history, physiology, microbiology, and flavor contributions of wood are all covered, as well as the maintenance and use of wooden vessels. Come explore the mystical complexities that form from wood and beer.
- As of this posting, MoreBeer has this on sale for just $13.99. Check the product page to see if this deal is still on.
- Compare at Amazon: Wood & Beer: A Brewer’s Guide
- Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly.
- Also: Oak Barrels at Adventures in Homebrewing – they periodically have availability of hard to find used whiskey barrels.
Last Call, Ends 7/23, Up to $30 Off! Brew More Save More at MoreBeer!
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability