uxcell Ball Valve Shut-Off Valve, 1/4″ Hose Barb to 1/4″ Hose Barb, Hose Pipe Tube Fittings, 180 Degree Operation Handle, Brass Valve, Pack of 2More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 1/4″ hose barb x 1/4″ hose barb ball valve (6.4mm). Recommended for pipe with 1/4″ I.D. (6mm or a little bit smaller)
- The ball valves are mainly used for on-off controlling or flow regulation of water, oil, and gas. Typical usage includes garden irrigation system, piping system, water pump, compressor, oil and gas supplying system, hot and cold water systems
- Compatible with all types of tubing. Insert the barb into the tubing and secured with copper crimp rings
- If the barb is too large for the tubing, you can dip the tubing into boiling water or use a hot air gun. A little bit heat would help to expend the tubing to fit perfectly
- Constructed of durable and corrosion-resistant brass. Rubber-covered operation handle for non-slip control. (Total Length: 47mm, Handle Length: 45mm)
7/17/20 11 PM Central: These are selling for just $7.09. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
uxcell Ball Valve Shut-Off Valve, 1/4″ Hose Barb to 1/4″ Hose Barb, Hose Pipe Tube Fittings, 180 Degree Operation Handle, Brass Valve, Pack of 2 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.