The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
- Why it’s awesome… Hands on Review
- Save 20%! ThermoWorks is discounting this great tool by by 20%
- That makes this great timer/thermometer combo $51.20.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer + Limited Time Deal
- 15% Off Everything at ThermoWorks! – Thermapen, ChefAlarm & More + SI…
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – Save 23%…
- ThermoWorks ProNeedle – “The Ultimate Digital Pocket ThermometerR…
- ThermoWorks RT304 Digital Thermometer – $16.15!
- 15% Off Everything at ThermoWorks! – Thermapen, ChefAlarm & More
- Flash Sale: ThermoWorks Pocked Infrared Thermometer – Save 20%, Today Only