SIX x 5 Gallon Strainer Bags with Elastic OpeningMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 6 Pieces 5 Gallon Strainer Bags with Elastic Opening.
- This strainers Around 120 Mesh for many filting uses.
- Durable Nylon Mesh with Elastic Opening.
- Easy fit into 5 Gallon Paint Buckets
- Filtrate Particle form the paint to prevent clog when spray painting.
What are other people saying? Search this product’s reviews for “homebrew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
I really enjoy brewing small BIAB-style batches using this technique, especially when it’s cold outside.
7/6/20 3 AM Central:These are selling for $10.99. That figures to just $1.83 each. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
5 Gallon Elastic Opening Paint Strainer Bags 6 Pieces – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.