RAPICCA Heat Resistant Insulated GlovesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- PRO DESIGN –Made with Food-Grade neoprene rubber, they are water, fire & stain resistant. Designed for the pit master with insulated textured palm non-slip five finger design so you can manage wet or greasy meat in your smoker or bbq and make pulled pork like the pros!
- COMFORTABLE & FLAME RESISTANT – The double layer soft cotton liner not only provide max comfortable fitting but also good insulated from heat, the gloves fits loosely so your hands stays cool and comfortable while tend to your bbq, smoker and other household tasks.The food grade neoprene coating is resistant to melting and is fire resistant, protecting your hands around smokers, grill flames and fire, making them a great camping accessory.
- EXTREMELY EASY TO CLEAN – The flexible waterproof neoprene coating on this glove is resistant to heat, grease, oil, water and stains even chemical liquid, just wash the gloves with a little soap, and hang them to dry, no oil or stains left, pleasure to use!
- EASY HANDLING BOILING WATER OR STEAM -As the neoprene rubber coating is waterproof, you could handle hot boiling water or steam easily, just put your hands in hot boiling water without feeling heat(please have a test in cold water in case of any defective gloves!) the 17inch length sleeve protect your arm as well as your hands while pending your BBQ masterpiece or handing hot items on your smoker or grill.
- ALL KINDS OF USES – The Pit glove isn’t just for BBQ; they’re great for brewing beer; frying turkeys; dying yarn and all kinds of activities where you need hand and forearm protection
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “homebrew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
RAPICCA BBQ Gloves 17 Inches,932℉,Heat Resistant,Smoker, Grill, Cooking Barbecue, to Handling Heat Food Right on Your Fryer,Grill,Oven.Waterproof,Fireproof,Oil Resistant Neoprene Coating – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.