Omega Yeast 057 Hothead Ale via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Species: Belgian Ales
Fermentation Temp Range (Degrees F): 72-98 Degrees F
Apparent Attenuation Range (%): 75-85%
Alcohol Tolerance: 0.11
Cell Count: 150 Billion
Pitching/Fermentation: A highly flocculent Norwegian ale strain with an astoundingly wide temperature range and little change in flavor across the range. Clean enough for both American and English styles, it has a unique honey-like aroma with overripe mango. Complementary to modern, fruity hops. Temperature control is unnecessary with this strain. Non-phenolic and no noticeable fusels, even at higher temperatures.
- In stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- Learn More! Check out the Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds