Limited Time Deal, Resource Post Continues Below:
- Adventures in Homebrewing has in stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Each of the Omega packs contains 100mL liquid yeast slurry and at least 150 billion cells.
- Through Omega’s proprietary process, they generate the optimal number of yeast cells, which vary from strain to strain, to yield the best and most consistent performance for each.
- As a result of genetic differences, Omega Yeast Labs has observed strain to strain variation in cell counts even under identical growth conditions. Certain strains may contain up to 500 billion cells per pack while other strains may contain slightly less than 150 billion cells per pack.
- Most importantly, all packs contain the optimal number of viable yeast cells to ferment 5 gallons of wort up to 1.060 OG at the time of packaging.
Want to know more about Omega Yeast’s Strains?
Finding Omega Yeast
- Omega Yeast Labs Yeast at MoreBeer
- Omega Yeast Labs Yeast at Adventures in Homebrewing
- Omega Labs Yeast at Brew Hardware
- Omega Yeast Labs Yeast at Brewer Dude
- Omega Yeast Labs Yeast at Beer & Wine Hobby
Related: Propper Starter Review
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!