Each of the Omega packs contains 100mL liquid yeast slurry and at least 150 billion cells.
- Through Omega’s proprietary process, they generate the optimal number of yeast cells, which vary from strain to strain, to yield the best and most consistent performance for each.
- As a result of genetic differences, Omega Yeast Labs has observed strain to strain variation in cell counts even under identical growth conditions. Certain strains may contain up to 500 billion cells per pack while other strains may contain slightly less than 150 billion cells per pack.
- Most importantly, all packs contain the optimal number of viable yeast cells to ferment 5 gallons of wort up to 1.060 OG at the time of packaging.
Want to know more about Omega Yeast’s Strains?
Finding Omega Yeast
- Omega Yeast Labs Yeast at MoreBeer
- Omega Yeast Labs Yeast at Adventures in Homebrewing
- Omega Yeast Labs Yeast at Beer & Wine Hobby
- Omega Yeast Labs Yeast at Fermented NJ
Strain Guides & More Yeast Related!
- Finding Harder To Find Yeast Strains
- East Coast Yeast Strain Guide
- Imperial Yeast Homebrew Strain Guide
- Finding the “Conan Strain” of Yeast – Vermont IPA
- Great Price and Selection on Dry Yeast – Mangrove Jacks, Safale and more
- Hands on Review: StirStarter Stir Plate
- Hands on Review: Propper Starter Canned Starter Wort
More Homebrew Finds!
- Last 50 Finds!
- Top Deals – a curated list of the best deals
- Homebrew Reviews – one of the largest libraries of homebrew reviews in existence!
- Our Top Posts – tips, how-tos, resources posts and more
- Let’s be Friends!
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. top:oylsg tag:tpr